THE NEXT BEST THING — In Stores July 3rd!
posted by Jen at 2/05/2003 01:29:00 PM
Hide the dogs and lock up the women -- my brother Joe Weiner has joined the blogosphere.
Here are five things you need to know about Joe:
1. He is consistently referred to, by members of our immediate family, not as Joe, but as Joe Weiner. I am not sure how this started, but it's been going on a long time, and continues to this day.
2. He is a third-year law student.
3. He is living at home with my Mom while he finishes his last year of law school. He and my mother refer to each other as "my roommate."
4. According to my Mom, every once in a while Joe will be sitting at the computer, typing away, and will blurt out, at top volume and apropos of nothing, the words "MAKEMESOMEEGGS!"
5. According to my Mom, more often than not, she actually winds up making him some eggs.
So enjoy Joe for the next few days. Adam and I are going on vacation!
Welcome to A Moment of Jen, author Jennifer Weiner's constantly-updated take on books, baby, and news of the world. Email me at jen (a) jenniferweiner.com.
Follow me on Twitter
To order Then Came You, click on the cover
To order Fly Away Home, click on the cover
To order Best Friends Forever, click on the cover
To order Certain Girls, click on the cover
To order The Guy Not Taken, click on the cover
To order Goodnight Nobody, click on the cover:
To order Little Earthquakes, click on the cover:
To order In Her Shoes, click on the cover:
To order Good In Bed, click on the cover:
Advice For Aspiring Writers
This weblog is now syndicated via this link.
Goodnight Nobody - Norway
Little Earthquakes - Norway
The Guy Not Taken - UK
Good In Bed - Japan
Good In Bed - Dutch
The Guy Not Taken (Dutch)
Little Earthquakes Japan
Chaussure à son pied
In Her Shoes - Polish
En sus Zapatos
Bueno en la Cama!
Little Earthquakes - Germany
In Her Shoes - Germany
In Her Shoes - UK
In Her Shoes - Italian
In Her Shoes - Dutch
GIB in Finnish
GIB in French
Germans love Hasselhoff and GIB:
Cannie hits Japan!:
NEW - Little Earthquakes Sweden
Cannie goes Swedish!
Cannie hits Rio!
Cannie Goes Dutch:
Jen's Favorite Links:
All in the Family:
News and Media:
Television Without Pity
Copyright 2002-2008, Jennifer Weiner